Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 7. 'Halo 2'

My seventh game is 'Halo 2'



Wikipedia says: "Halo 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie Studios. Released for the Xbox video game console on November 9, 2004,[1] the game is the second video game title in the Halo franchise and the sequel to 2001's critically-acclaimed Halo: Combat Evolved. A Windows Vista version of the game was released on May 31, 2007,[2] developed by an internal team at Microsoft Game Studios referred to as "Hired Gun". The game features a new game engine, as well as using the Havok physics engine; added weapons and vehicles, and new multiplayer maps. The player alternatively assumes the roles of the human Master Chief and the alien Arbiter in a 26th century conflict between the human UNSC and genocidal Covenant. Players fight enemies on foot, or with a collection of alien and human vehicles.[3] "


Sorry for not doing a post yesterday... technical issues.


I borrowed this game from a friend for a while, well long enough to beat it. I really liked multi-player mode. My brother and I spent hours on it, blowing each-other to smithereens...


Personally i have nothing much to say about this game, other than "Go buy it...now"


And that I love rocket launchers, and ghost vehicles.





This game is going on my "Keep forever list"
I give it an overall rating of "0 NO HURT"

1 comment: