Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 1. 'Call of Duty 2: Big Red One'

Yup its official, im an absolute gamer.
And for the next couple thousand games, I will share my thoughts and thinks on them.

My first game is 'COD 2: BRO'

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is a World War II video game for the Nintendo GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox and acts as a spin-off/expansion of Call of Duty 2. It was released on November 1, 2005, in Canada and the United States.


I just got this game earlier today in the mail after ordering it as a pre-owned game on walmart.com.

I immediately put the game into my original Xbox system, and started playing.

One of the many things I loved about this game was the cut-scenes, it's  literally dragging me into the storyline, and punching me in the face with the plot. Also you can move the camera around during the cut-scenes. And when the cut-scene is over it instantly goes to game-play.

Now I am a sucker for any FPS games, but I've naturally fallen into the big names. The Halo Trilogy, The COD MF, COD, I love them. And this one is no exception. The game-play is amazing, the graphics are good, the plot-lines are priceless, and the weaponry are certainly fun, he-he-he.

This Game is defiantly going on my 'Keep forever list', and will not sit on my shelf for too long ;)

I give an overall rating of '0 NO HURT'

No comments:

Post a Comment